Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pollo Guisado at Girelles House

Yesterday was a very unique experience. We went to Girelles house, our goal that day was to make Pollo Guisado(Chicken Stew),Platanos Maduros Asados(Grilled Ripe Plantains), Ensalada de frutas (fruit salad), and Atole (Pudding). My goal for the day was to make Chocolate Pudding for dessert. I loved how everyone worked great as a group. All of us would procrastinate but still get all the food done. Everyone learned something new by the end of the day. Yesterday was the first time I made pudding from scratch.  I was really into making the pudding because I never had experienced cooking as a group.  Once we started eating, everything tasted so good. The whole group was satisfied after eating the food we had made.After that day I was really happy that we had accomplished making a whole meal by a group of teens.Everything came out great, no one complained about the food. All we herd were compliment.I Loved the experience I had that day and would never forget it .
                                                               -Stephanie H






No comments:

Post a Comment